Sunday, October 14, 2012

Women: The Doors - LA Woman Official Video HQ

Hijab Tips

Indo Hijabers








Plz,RATE,COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE,thx! Official hq Video ,LAWoman by The Doors *Disclaimer: I do not own any clips or music. All clips and music belong to their respectfull owners. I do not earn any money with this video. This video is for enjoyment purposes only.


women

I Love Hijab


Capri456 Asked: Why do women get jealous of other women who receive gifts from a male?


At work, some women are friendly with me, but when I decide to give a gift, or candy like for valentine's Day to a certain woman out of kindness, other women get very jealous, And these women are already married, or have boyfriends? Is there something wrong with these women relationships? Do I show a trait that their lovers don't show. Once a woman manipulated me to give her flowers for her birthday, and she's already married too. What's up? Please give me some advice about these kind of women. Thanks!


Best answer about Why do women get jealous of other women who receive gifts from a male?:


Answer by Master of Hi Def
That's so easy. They hate the fact that their guys can't do the same thing.



What do you think about Why do women get jealous of other women who receive gifts from a male?? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment