Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hijabers: This Is My Hijab

Hijab Tips

Indo Hijabers








أحمد بوخاطرهذا هو حجابي Ahmad Bukhatir. This Is My Hijab. A Beauiful Nasheed and pictures Please watch in "HQ" Lyrics of Nasheed This my hijaab,I will never remove hijaab is my pride, it makes my soul improve it is Allahs law, how can i oppose hijaab is my way, the way that Allah chose hijaab is my way, the way that Allah chose people didnt approve for what i had to say covering my self will hide my charm away; confused was my mind in what i shouldnt do.. i have been so sad, my feeling never went through; my heart got that peace, the peace that showed me light the light of my hijaab which made my spirit bright; without my hijaab, i feel insecure deep within my soul, i feel peace and pure This my hijaab,I will never remove hijaab is my pride, it makes my soul improve it is Allahs law, how can i oppose hijaab is my way, the way that Allah chose hijaab is my way, the way that Allah chose oh my dearest sisters, hijaab is the cure wisdom lies beneath it, i know thats for sure gift yourself with guidance and never regret accepting it would be getting all respect; all around is evil that wants to prevail sticking to Islam we wont let good fail; lets embrace hijaab and await our reward.. it is for Allah, the one and only lord


hijab

I Love Hijab


Miss Josephine Asked: How are women who wear the hijab viewed in Turkey?


How does Turkey/Turkish people generally view women who wear the hijab? What is their attitude towards it? I'm just curious because the hijab is banned in Turkish schools and universities. Thank you.


Best answer about How are women who wear the hijab viewed in Turkey?:


Answer by Izzet M
They are viewed like everybody else. It is those people who frown upon them are narrow-minded. I guess they are afraid of an Islamic revolution which is going to be made in their small minds by those students. In addition the ban the universities conduct is against the constitution yet they achieve to implement their own rules.



What do you think about How are women who wear the hijab viewed in Turkey?? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment