Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hijab Tips: Radikaler Moslem wird Christ.

Hijabers

Indo Hijabers








CBN News recently spoke with one former Muslim who is looking to change that by revealing the politically incorrect truth about the Koran


moslem

I Love Hijab


Jessica X Asked: Why does my moslem bf have so much guilt issues over having sex with me?


Its sex isn't it? Every time we have make love, after that he will be depressed for 3 to 5 days at stretch. During this period he will not answer my phone calls emails or texts and he will try also to avoid all sorts of contacts. I am asking why? Does it have something to do with him being a Moslem and all?


Best answer about Why does my moslem bf have so much guilt issues over having sex with me?:


Answer by Rev.AGGY™ anti-religious✓
dump the islam



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment