Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hijab Tips: 5 Things I Don't Understand About Women

Hijab Tips

Indo Hijabers








Download the DVD! store.payloadz.com BUY THE DVD! hotdamnirockdvd.weebly.com Facebook www.facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Daily vlog www.youtube.com


women

I Love Hijab


exotic Asked: Lesbian and Bisexual women :How do I know if another woman is checking me out?


Women are very complicated and this is coming from a woman! I know that women like to see what other women are wearing, or to compare their body to other women. But I can never tell if another girl is checking me out in a sexual way when I get looked at around college or in public, please help?! Men are soooo obvious but women are not.


Best answer about Lesbian and Bisexual women :How do I know if another woman is checking me out?:


Answer by Paramore101
I'm not lez or bi but my cousin is.She said that like if they look at you in like a flirty way or lick there teeth or something they will be hitting on u.



Know better? Leave your own answer about Lesbian and Bisexual women :How do I know if another woman is checking me out? in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment