Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hijabers: Baek Ji Young - That Woman [Eng. Sub]

Women

Indo Hijabers








Song: That Woman Singer: Baek ji Young Album: Secret Graden OST I am watching this drama.. since Dr. Champ's ending is near, I decided to watch this drama next.. and is not disappointed.. what a lovely and cute drama.. Hyun Bin is really really funny here.. hilarious.. I am a big fan of Ha Ji Won, so she's a big factor as to why i am watching this drama right now.. and telling you, it's a must watch.. hoping that it has a good run as it go along.. and does not disappoint till the end.. Anyways, I am not really fond of this song, i thought it is too slow.. but i just decided to sub it.. it has a good meaning though.. Ifyou want to download this or other songs and videos I subbed go to my blog: community.livejournal.com :] you can also download albums from Korean, Japanese, Filipino, & Americans songs... I also started a twitter, If you want to talk or something.. twitter.com :]


women

I Love Hijab


Jonathan L Asked: WOMEn?!!?!?


why are u so concerned with being fat im a guy and want to gain weight but plz why i must know why that is ur biggest concern in life(i know u may think its ugly) but women that are 135lbs. 5"8 are not fat
guys wanna gain muscle weight not fat weight thats the kinda weight they mean and why ant girls that say this kinda crap answer my questions


Best answer about WOMEn?!!?!?:


Answer by Maria S
I agree with your last statement



Add your own answer about WOMEn?!!?!? in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment