Saturday, September 29, 2012

Islam: The Women[2008]Theatrical Trailer[HD 480P]RlsTv.Com

Hijab Tips

Indo Hijabers








rlstv.com Daily movies and Tv Shows / Only the best file hosting! A group of women react to their friend's news that her husband is having an affair.


women

I Love Hijab


Longwaytogo Asked: How do white women feel about white men who prefer to date black women?


I am writing an essay about society's preception of interracial dating. I often read stuff about some black women complain about black men who date white women, but I wonder if the same issue happens when the tables are turned? I know the standard of beauty is designed after white women in this western world, but how do white women feel?


Best answer about How do white women feel about white men who prefer to date black women?:


Answer by AlbertaBoy
I am against interracial mating, but dating I can live with.



Know better? Leave your own answer about How do white women feel about white men who prefer to date black women? in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment