Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hijab Tips: Hijab tutoriaL by dentist_nia part 3

Hijabers

Indo Hijabers








visit www.syukurilrohmania.com and kurmastore.com


jilbab

I Love Hijab


Muhammad Asked: Am I wrong for turning down a woman because I was too embarassed to be seen with her due to her jilbab?


I was humiliated at the idea of someone thinking that I might be a Muslim and she wore that head scarf thing which was embarassing also as its just an outward display of her willful self delusion.
My parents gave me this stupid name.
Im an apostate
My parents gave me this stupid name.
Im an apostate
Congrats connor. Im an atheist. I wasn't too cowardly to commit. :)


Best answer about Am I wrong for turning down a woman because I was too embarassed to be seen with her due to her jilbab?:


Answer by conner
Ye id say she was to good for you to be honest. These days it takes bravery to wear one of them in public and you were`nt even brave enough to stand beside her. Im an agnostic by the way



Add your own answer about Am I wrong for turning down a woman because I was too embarassed to be seen with her due to her jilbab? in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment