Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hijab Tips: Hijab Tutorial With Square Paris (Jilbab Faira)

Women

Indo Hijabers








klik this link to see more videos www.youtube.com "I'am wearing "Bandana and Hijab FAIRA products" Froom Indonesia.. In this video's there are FOUR (4) of Hijab styles so simple and easy to apply, and u keep looks stylish and beauty with it... Be Creative and keep syar'i with ur Hijab :) visit my blog esyabachri.blogspot.com i have so many hijab tutorial, here is the link: www.youtube.com youtu.be www.youtube.com youtu.be "HAPPY TRYING"


jilbab

I Love Hijab


Guess_Girl Asked: Hijabis how many of you wear an abaya or jilbab?


If so what colors are they and do like designs or embroidary on your overgarments?


Best answer about Hijabis how many of you wear an abaya or jilbab?:


Answer by Hijabi_Scholar_Servant_Islamist!
Salam,

I love wearing abayas...i have three of them..

One is burgandy, one is plain black,and one is black and read with silk on it...

I have embroidery on two out of three

I wear hijabs too....

I love wearing jilbabs and abayas because they are really modest!!!



What do you think about Hijabis how many of you wear an abaya or jilbab?? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment