Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hijab Tips: 29 years old and hearing myself for the 1st time!

Hijab Tips

Indo Hijabers








I was born deaf and 8 weeks ago I received a hearing implant. This is the video of them turning it on and me hearing myself for the first time :) Edit: For those of you who have asked the implant I received was Esteem offered by Envoy Medical. Check out my blog:sarahchurman.blogspot.com Sarah Churman. ATTN: MY BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER. GO TO WWW.INDIGORIVERPUBLISHING.COM TO RESERVE YOUR COPY :)


women

I Love Hijab


Asked: How many straight women pose as bisexual to attract misguided men?


A true bisexual woman to me is one who actually has full sex with another woman. Some women find other women attractive, but considering the amount of time and money women put into their appearance, that is no surprise.


Best answer about How many straight women pose as bisexual to attract misguided men?:


Answer by brianbar1097
My sister is an attractive woman, and she tends bar behind my bar. I have seen her go to great lengths to get a tip, so I'm sure she would do the same to get a guy. Of course money talks.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment